If you receive an item other than the one ordered, you can exercise your right of withdrawal and be refunded. Please contact Maremagnum within 14 days, indicating your order number and the problem you are experiencing. Your report will be sent to the seller bookstore. The refund will be effective as soon as the bookseller receives your return. The refund will be made using the same payment method used for the purchase, or if you prefer through a gift card in your account of the same amount to be deducted from future purchases on Maremagnum.
Articles in this section
- I have made a purchase. How can I track my order?
- What does "pending orders" mean?
- Can I have my book delivered to an address other than my own?
- Can I change the shipping address of my order?
- Did my order go through?
- Can I track the shipment of my order?
- My order is stopped at customs. What should I do?
- I have received a request from the bookseller for extra shipping costs. What does this mean?
- Right of withdrawal and refund
- The book does not correspond to the one ordered. What should I do?